Red Cedar Renaissance Lansing, MI
Tips in Finding the Right red cedar renaissance Office for Your Business
Looking for the right office space is one of the greatest challenges for business owners. It is even harder if your company is still new and growing. Furthermore, most landlords prefer 5 to 7 years of the lease term. Thus, it is very important for you to make the right choice for your office space. The repercussion of your decision will not only affect your bottom line, but it may also cost you employees and clients. In order to avoid making the wrong choice for your office space, here are a few tips that can help you.
Red Cedar Renaissance Lansing
1. Choose the right location. The first thing that you should consider for your office is its location. It is oftentimes strategic to be at a place which provides exposure and accessibility to your customers. Furthermore, your location must also be convenient and accessible to your key employees. A long and expensive commute is exhausting and may prompt employees to seek a job elsewhere. Furthermore, your clients may not have enough patience to go through a long trip just to patronize your products. An office space in the rural area might be very cheaper as compared to one in the city, but it may cost you the loss of your employees and customer base. An office space for lease Lansing, MI might actually work for you than one found in Okemos, MI.
2. Choose the right building. Security is one of the things that you must consider in finding the right office. Ask yourself,”How secure is the building? Are there security guards or CCTV cameras around the area? Are the doors and windows secured? Were there any news of recent break-ins?” Remember, your employees need to feel secure in their working environment to avoid jeopardizing their work performance and output. Consider also if there is any major building work planned. You wouldn’t want to work in your new office while enduring the noise and inconvenience brought by the renovations in the other floor.
3. Choose the right space. You also need to consider the amount of space that you need for your business, especially if your office might be frequented by clients. Choose a space that is aligned to your line of business. For example, if you are a creative company, you would want to have more open space to provide more room for collaboration and idea generation. However, do not be obsessed with the aesthetics of your office space. It is also important that the layout is conducive for working. It is also good to have a conference room or a pantry.
4. Choose the right price. The cost of leasing an office space is not just the price that you have to pay. Consider other hidden costs such as renovation and decoration costs as well as the cost of utilities.
5. Choose the right lease terms. It is important for you to know how long you will be staying in that specific office space for you to determine the right lease terms. How do you see your company 2-3 years from now? How many employees will you have by that time? You should avoid signing a lease contract that is not fit for your long-term business plan. An office space for lease Lansing, MI is known to have one of the lease-friendly terms.
For your leasing options, you may want to consider the red cedar renaissance office space for lease Lansing, MI. The office spaces in this area are known to be varied and fit for both startups and established businesses.